FADAS
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 14, 2017, 02:33:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
976 Posts in 184 Topics by 109 Members
Latest Member: SotranAnnopsLor
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  FADAS
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Newbies
| | |-+  Hi guys
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 2357 times)
Chris Dawkins

View Profile
Hi guys
« on: April 27, 2013, 07:25:55 AM »

Hi guys, im Chris,ive just rejoined farnborough after quite some time away, I used to do a fair bit of match fishing including the old Mosella Farnborough boys squad and all the Tuesday night matches, I still match fish but this has taken a back sit as family life, children and work have taken over and become priority, meaning I now spend what little time I can pleasure fishing now. And with that in mind and living up the road from shawfields it just made sense to rejoin.

So thats me, I hope to see u on the banks, gather information, friends etc as its been a while since ive been to shawfields.

Btw ill mainly targeting tench on main lake, so any tips areas etc id greatly appreciate.

Tight lines chris
chris y

View Profile
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 05:40:53 PM »

had a big clear up this winter my man and the tench are biting good luck chrisy
Chris Dawkins

View Profile
Re: Hi guys
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2013, 07:42:47 AM »

Nice thanx mate, im hoping to help with the work parties just need to try find out when they are, also awaiting my permit to come through the door, as soon as it's through ill be straight down looking around, cant wait
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: